Pentesters’ Perspective: Log4Shell
In part one of this two-part series, Heather chats with two of Hurricane Labs’ pentesters about the Log4Shell vulnerability.
Also, make sure to check out some of the articles and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Log4Shell Everywhere
- Log4Shell Detection with ZAP
- Two Nmap NSE scripts:
- Hurricane Labs’ SOC Talk: IoT and Security Podcast
- OWASP ZAP – The Eval Villain Add-on Blog Post
- Making Easy DOM XSS Actually Easy with Eval Villain
- Hurricane Labs Penetration Testing Services
About Hurricane Labs
Hurricane Labs is a dynamic Managed Services Provider that unlocks the potential of Splunk and security for diverse enterprises across the United States. With a dedicated, Splunk-focused team and an emphasis on humanity and collaboration, we provide the skills, resources, and results to help make our customers’ lives easier.
For more information, visit www.hurricanelabs.com and follow us on Twitter @hurricanelabs.