SOC Talk: The Log4Shell Vulnerability
In this podcast, Heather chats with Tony, Kurt, and Josh about the Log4Shell vulnerability.
Also, make sure to check out some of the articles and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Actual CVE-2021-44228 payloads captured in the wild
- Log4j – Apache Log4j Security Vulnerabilities
- Log4Shell Hell: anatomy of an exploit outbreak
- Splunk Security Advisory for Apache Log4j (CVE-2021-44228)
- Trending Internet Scanning on Apache Log4j Vulnerability
About Hurricane Labs
Hurricane Labs is a dynamic Managed Services Provider that unlocks the potential of Splunk and security for diverse enterprises across the United States. With a dedicated, Splunk-focused team and an emphasis on humanity and collaboration, we provide the skills, resources, and results to help make our customers’ lives easier.
For more information, visit www.hurricanelabs.com and follow us on Twitter @hurricanelabs.